"HH" Sintered Pads for Triumph Tiger 800/1200
Version A for
- Tiger 800 std/XC (2010-2014, model code A08)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2015-2016 (model code A082)
Version B for
- Tiger 800 all versions 2017 (model code C201)
- Tiger 800 all versions 2018-2019 (model code C301/C302)
Version C for Tiger 1200 Explorer all versions 2011-2015 (model code V13).
Version D for
- Tiger 1200 Explorer all versions 2016-2017 (model code V201)
- Tiger 1200 all versions 2018+ (model code V301)
Note : Your bike has two front discs, always change the pads on both drives simultaneously. For the front you will receive 2 pairs of pads.
To order front and rear pads, place in basket in two times.
The sintered pads are made from an EBC-specific composite material based on copper alloy for the highest friction rating and the best stopping power.
The back of the pads is designed to limit the temperature transfer to the brake fluid (via the piston) for better resistance to fading.
Design and manufacture by EBC Brakes, British specialist of high-performance brake components for motorcycles. Sintered "HH" pads are made in the USA.
12 month warranty.