See details and applications below.
Suitable for all bikes with 41mm fork tubes/stanchions.
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017+, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200 std (2016-2021, not for R/RS)
- Speed Twin (2019-2021 only, not for 2021+ version with Marzocchi forks)
- Bobber standard (2017-2021 with 41mm forks)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018-2021 with 41mm forks)
Also suitable for Royal-Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650.
Pair of headlight brackets that give your bike a distinguished, technical and sporty look.
Solid aluminum construction, detailed on CNC machine.
Finished in satin black by anodization, contrast edges machined out to show shiny alloy.
Include fitting places for indicator (on 8mm or 10mm threaded bar).
No need to lower/remove the fork tubes, the clamps can simply be opened and wrapped around the fork tubes. However some models will require you to lower the fork tubes to remove the original headlight mounts.
Requires the re-location of the indicators on Bonneville, see here.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..