- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017+, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200 std (2016-2021, not for R/RS)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Bobber standard (2017-2021 with 41mm forks)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018-2021 with 41mm forks)
Also fits Royal-Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 (2018+), as well as any other bike with 41mm fork tubes.
Pair of headlight brackets that give your bike simpler, sportier looks and a significantly lower weight compared to the original fitment.
Cast alloy construction, finished by powder-coating (satin black).
Indicators can be fitted by drilling in the middle of the headlight arms.
You will need to lower the fork tubes to remove the original sleeves (which include the headlight brackets, then for these brackets. Adjust the height so as to ensure the correct positioning of the headlight between the clocks and the regulator.
Superb. Great quality and great looking set of headlight brackets and definitely good value for money. Allowed removal of the ugly stock headlight brackets on my '01 Bonneville and enabled lowering of the headlight to fit a 'flat instrument clock bracket' for a much cleaner look on the front end.