Bypass X-Pipe Triumph Twins 900/1200cc
Version A for
- Street Twin (2016+)
- Street Cup (2017+)
- Speed Twin (2019+)
- Bonneville T100 (2017+, 900cc)
- Bonneville T120 (2016+, 1200cc)
- Triumph Thruxton 1200/R (2016+)
- Triumph Bobber, Bobber Black (2017+)
- Triumph Speedmaster 1200 (2018+)
Version B for Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc).
Version C for Scrambler 1200 (2019+).
Bypass stainless steel for the removal of catalyst - fits in place of the catalyst, between the downpipes and the silencers. An integrated bracket to fixthe bypass on the frame avoids stressing the downpipes with too many vibrations, ensuring no long-term damage.
Fixing points are integrated to re-fit the original shields/covers.
- Performance gain (+8bhp at the dyno !)
- Better engine sound
- Decreases the temperature of the engine, which results in a "rounder" performance and reduces the appearance of "bluing" on the downpipes
- no increase in fuel consumption as the engine mapping is not affected
- weight gain (2 kgs)
This change does not trigger the engine warning light as the O2 sensors remain in place (right off the cylinder head). You can also remove those sensors (with this kit) to facilitate cold-engine starts and idle, and simplify the bike's electrical system.
The original cat shield is re-fitted in place, which makes the modification invisible...
Fantastic quality - LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY !
Fairly easy installation with basic tools.
Fitting video available here.
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original bike, and as such it is not strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.