See Applications and details below.
Version A for
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016-2021 = Euro4 versions, see below for Euro5)
- Street Twin (2016-2021 = Euro4 versions, see below for Euro5)
- Street Cup (2017-2019)
- Speed Twin (2019-2021 = Euro4 versions, see below for Euro5)
- Thruxton 1200 std/R (2016-2021, see below for RS)
- Bobber, Bobber Black (all versions 2017+, Euro4 and Euro5)
- Speedmaster 1200 (all versions 2017+, Euro4 and Euro5)
Version B for
- Street Scrambler 2017-2021 Euro4, type DC01/DC02/DC03 (all of them)
- Street Scrambler 2021+ Euro5, type DC04 for European markets...
...but NOT for USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand - do not order for bikes in these territories.
Version C for Scrambler 1200 (2019-2021)*.
*not suitable for Euro5 versions from 2021+.
Version D for
- Thruxton RS (2019+, Euro5)
- Thruxton TFC (2019)
- Speed Twin (2021+ Euro5 versions)
Version E for Street Twin (2021+ Euro5 versions, VIN AB9715+)
Version F for Bonneville T100/T120 (2021+ Euro5 versions, VIN AC5927+)
Bypass stainless steel for the removal of catalyst - fits in place of the catalyst, between the downpipes and the silencers. An integrated bracket to fix the bypass on the frame avoids stressing the downpipes with too many vibrations, ensuring no long-term damage.
Fixing points are integrated to re-fit the original shields/covers.
- Performance gain (+8bhp at the dyno !)
- Better engine sound
- Decreases the temperature of the engine, which results in a "rounder" performance and reduces the appearance of "bluing" on the downpipes
- no increase in fuel consumption as the engine mapping is not affected
- weight gain (2 kgs)
This change does not trigger the engine warning light as the O2 sensors remain in place (right off the cylinder head). You can also remove those sensors (with this kit) to facilitate cold-engine starts and idle, and simplify the bike's electrical system.
Fantastic quality - LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY !
Fairly easy installation with basic tools.
Fitting video available here.
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original bike, and as such it is not strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.