Wrap-Around LED Indicators for Fork Tubes
Will fit all bikes with 41mm or 47mm fork tubes/stanchions.
Version A (41mm)
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- America all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions 2003-2016 (790/865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+)
- Speed Twin (2019-2021 only, not for 2021+ version with Marzocchi forks)
- Thruxton 1200 std (2016-2021, not for R/RS)
- Bobber standard (2017-2021, type DV01)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018-2021, type DV01)
Version B (47mm)
- Bobber Black (2017-2021, type DV01)
- Bobber TFC (2018+)
- Bobber 2021+ (type DX04)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2021+, type DX04)
Give the front of your bike a radical makeover!
This kit allows you to fit the turn signals directly on the fork tubes, in the most discreet way possible.
On motorcycles equipped with gaiters, simply lower the gaiters and insert the indicators between the gaiters and the triple tee.
Manufactured in Germany from carbonfibre-reinforced plastic. Made in two parts so they can be fitted in minutes, without having to drop the fork stanchions. Matt black finish.
The wires run around the fork tube on the inside and come out of a small hole on the back to the ring. Connection via standard round 3.9mm bullet connectors.
Light unit comprising 5 super-strong micro-LEDs.
E-marked with approval for road use in Europe.
Sold as a pair.
Easy assembly with basic tools.
No need to remove the fork tubes.