See applications and details below.
Will fit all bikes with 41mm or 47mm fork tubes/stanchions.
Version A (41mm)
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016
- America all versions 2001-2016
- Speedmaster 900 all versions 2003-2016
- Bonneville T100 all versions 2017+
- Bonneville T120 all versions 2016+
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
- Speed Twin versions 2019-2021, not for 2021+ version with Marzocchi forks
- Thruxton 1200 std 2016-2021, not for R/RS
- Bobber std 2017-2021 with 41mm forks
- Speedmaster 1200 versions 2018-2021 with 41mm forks
Version B (47mm)
- Bobber Black 2018-2021
- Bobber TFC
- Bobber versions 2021+ (type DX04)
- Speedmaster 1200 versions 2021+ (type DX04)
Give the front of your bike a radical makeover!
This kit allows you to fit the turn signals directly on the fork tubes, in the most discreet way possible.
Designed and manufactured by Motoism in Germany from carbonfibre-reinforced high-performance plastic. Made in two parts so they can be fitted in minutes, without having to drop the fork stanchions. Matt black paint finish.
The wires run around the fork tube on the inside and come out of a small hole on the back to the ring. Connection via standard round 3.9mm bullet connectors.
Light unit comprising 5 super-strong micro-LEDs.
E-marked with approval for road use in Europe.
Sold as a pair.
Easy assembly with basic tools.
No need to remove the fork tubes.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..