See applications and details below.
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
- America all versions (2001-2017, 790/865cc)
- Speedmaster all versions (2003-2017, 790/865cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Scrambler 1200 XC/XE (2019+)
- Bobber, Bobber Black, Speedmaster 1200 (2017+)
Not suitable for Thunderbird 900, Thunderbird Sport, Legend TT and Adventurer (1995-2004).
Made in England from a solid aluminum block, machined on CNC machine. Visible alloy areas are polished by hand for a good protection. Black parts are epoxy-painted, slightly grainy for a good finish and easier hand-grip.
Brass version finished by plating - Like all polished brass items, they are initially "shiny gold" but take on a beautiful patina after a few weeks.
Versions A include an Allen inprint for easy tightening.
Version B are designed for hand-tightening.
Supplied with replacement O-ring.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..