Applications and details see below.
Version A for
- Bonneville versions with wire wheels (2001-2016, 790/865cc)*/**
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
* not suitable for alloy-wheel Bonnevilles (2009-2016).
Version B for
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)**
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
Not suitable for Thruxton 1200/R, Speed Twin, Scrambler 1200, Bobber nor Speedmaster 1200.
**For Bonneville versions, requires the removal of the fender bars.
Precision Injection Molded ABS construction.
Hand-polished and finished in high quality automotive Gloss Black, very similar to Triumph's Phantom and Jet Black. Can easily be repainted after a light sanding (see photo).
Length 51cm or 20 inches (curved length of the arc), width 13cm or 5 inches.
Pre-drilled for a direct and perfect fit on the original fender arch, for the bikes indicated for each version.
Direct replacement of the original fender, on the same fixing points.
Video: Triumph mudguard.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..