Duala Side Panels for Triumph Twins
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
Fits a Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc) but only on the left-hand side.
Version B for
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
Fits a Street Scrambler (2017+) but only on the left-hand side.
Not suitable for Speed Twin, Thruxton 1200 nor Scrambler 1200.
Fiberglass side panels with an oval shape, ideal to add "racing numbers" to your bike or any other decoration.
Oval dimensions 30x22 cm.
Delivered hand-finished but unpainted, you can either paint them yourself (after a simple sanding) or have them painted locally by a pro.
Sold as a pair.
Designed and crafted by Tamarit Motorcycles in Spain.
Very easy fitment.
Version A: same fixing points as the original panels.
Version B: re-using the fixings of the original side panels.