Duala Side Panels for Triumph Twins
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
Fits a Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc) but only on the left-hand side.
Version B for
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
Not suitable for Scrambler 1200 (2019+).
Fiberglass side panels with an oval shape, ideal to add "racing numbers" to your bike or any other decoration.
Oval dimensions 30x22 cm.
Delivered hand-finished but unpainted, you can either paint them yourself (after a simple sanding) or have them painted locally by a pro.
Sold as a pair.
Designed and crafted by Tamarit Motorcycles in Spain.
Very easy fitment.
Version A: same fixing points as the original panels.
Version B: re-using the fixings of the original side panels.