See applications and details below.
Version A for
- Bonneville all versions (2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions (2006-2016, 865cc)
With version A:
- You get the bracket only, the original hose is re-used
- The fitment requires that you reverse the hose on the caliper, it is possible to do so without opening the brake line but it is more likely that a light bleed will be required to regain a firm control
Version B for
- Bonneville T100 (2017+)
- Bonneville T120 (2016+)
- Street Twin 2016-2022
- Speed Twin 900 (2022+)
- Street Cup 2017-2019
- Street Scrambler 2017-2022
- Scrambler 900 (2022+)
With version B:
- you get the bracket + a longer hose and all its fittings
- compatible with the stock ABS sensor
- in order to bleed the ABS hose you need to access the bike's ECU, we advise you to get this done by a Triumph dealer, unless you have a suitable OBD2 device with either TUNEecu or DealerTool
Bracket for the repositioning of the rear brake caliper up, which prevents damage to the bracket should the bike drop, or in off-road use, but also to protect from the caliper from projections of water (and salt) from the rear wheel.
Solid aluminum cut by CNC machine, finished by polishing and anodization (black satin).
Easy installation with basic tools.
12 month warranty.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..