Catalyst Converter Bypass for Twins 900/1200cc
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017-2019, 900cc)
- Speed Twin (2019+, 1200cc)
- Thruxton 1200/R/RS (2016+)
- Bobber, Bobber Black, Speedmaster 1200 (2017+)
Bypass stainless steel for the removal of catalyst - fits in place of the catalyst, between the downpipes and the silencers. An integrated bracket to fix the bypass on the frame avoids stressing the rest of the exhaust with too many vibrations, ensuring no long-term damage.
Construction in stainless steel tubes which are bent then welded.
- Performance gain
- Better engine sound
- Decreases the temperature of the engine, which results in a "rounder" performance and reduces the appearance of "bluing" on the downpipes
- no increase in fuel consumption as the engine mapping is not affected
- weight gain
This change does not trigger the engine warning light as the O2 sensors remain in place (right off the cylinder head). You can also remove those sensors (with this kit) to facilitate cold-engine starts and idle, and simplify the bike's electrical system.
The original cat shield is re-fitted in place, which makes the modification invisible...
Fantastic quality, hand-made in Italy for British Legends.
Fairly easy installation with basic tools.
Fitting video available here.
2 years warranty.
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original bike, and as such it is not strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.