Brembo Brake Kits for Triumph Twins 790/865cc
- Version A for Triumph Bonneville 2001-2016 (790/865cc) with wire wheels
- Version B for Triumph Bonneville 2009-2016 (865cc) with alloy/mag wheels
- Version C for Triumph Thruxton 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Version D for Triumph Scrambler 2006-2016 (865cc)
For other models, see specific kits for other models on our site.
Complete kit to fit Brembo 4-piston brake calipers on your Triumph Twin, to replace the original equipment that lacks power and modularity.
Caliper + pads + bracket + 340mm floating* disc to replace the original 310mm fixed disc for a stronger braking and more durability.
Caliper + pads + bracket + 300mm floating* disc to replace the original 255mm fixed disc for a stronger braking and more durability.
Each kit is available with either a Brembo standard caliper (gold colour with white lettering), or a Brembo "Performance" caliper with titanium pistons (grey colour with red lettering).
* Floating discs give a high quality brake 'touch', reduced weight and better performance than a fixed disk "in one piece".
The kits are supplied "ready to fit" in direct replacement of the original equipment and require no modification of the bike.
They re-use the original brake hoses.
Supplied with replacement stainless disc bolts.
Replacement pads available.
12 month warranty.