Brembo Brake Kits for Triumph Twins 790/865cc
- Version A for Triumph Bonneville 2001-2016 (790/865cc) with wire wheels
- Version B for Triumph Bonneville 2009-2016 (865cc) with alloy/mag wheels
- Version C for Triumph Thruxton 900 (2004-2016, 865cc)
- Version D for Triumph Scrambler 900 (2006-2016, 865cc)
For other models, see specific kits for other models on our site.
Complete kit to fit Brembo 4-piston brake calipers on your Triumph Twin, to replace the original equipment that lacks power and modularity.
Caliper + pads + bracket + 340mm floating* disc to replace the original 310mm fixed disc for a stronger braking and more durability.
Caliper + pads + bracket + 300mm floating* disc to replace the original 255mm fixed disc for a stronger braking and more durability.
Each kit is available with either a gold-finish caliper or a titanium-grey caliper.
* Floating discs give a high quality brake 'touch', reduced weight and better performance than a fixed disk "in one piece".
The kits are supplied "ready to fit" in direct replacement of the original equipment and require no modification of the bike. They re-use the original brake hoses.
The kit comes with new Brembo 07BB15.35 pads.
For future replacements we recommend sintered FA095HH pads from EBC Brakes as the Brembo pads are hard to find and very expensive. The EBC pads are just as good if not better.
These kits carry TÜV/ABE certification and can be used on bikes in Germany, Switzerland or Autriche.
12 month warranty.