Will fit your motorcycle if:
- the fork tubes are 38 to 41mm in diameter
- the indicators are on M8 threaded rod (8mm thread with a length of 25mm maximum)
- Bonneville all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 900 all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 900 all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+, 900/1200cc)
- Street Twin (2016+, 900cc)
- Street Cup (2017+, 900cc)
- Street Scrambler (2017+, 900cc)
- Thruxton 1200 std (2016-2021, not for R/RS)
- Speed Twin (2019-2021 only, not for 2021+ version with Marzocchi forks)
- Bobber standard (2017-2021 with 41mm forks)
- Speedmaster 1200 (2018-2021 with 41mm forks)
Will also fit Kawasaki W650/W800 (39mm fork tubes) and Royal-Enfield Interceptor 650, Continental GT 650 (41mm fork tubes).
High quality turn signal bracelets, sophisticated design that hides and protects the wires, while allowing easy adjustment of the position and orientation of the indicator.
The parts are CNC-machined from solid aluminum, black anodized for a perfect and durable finish.
Stainless steel hardware.
Sold in pairs, complete kit ready to install.
Designed and manufactured by Highsider in Germany, superb quality.
Easy assembly without removing the fork tubes.
Direct fit on 41mm tubes, on 38/39mm stanchions the kit is supplied with diameter compensators to be inserted between the tube and the clamp.
12 month warranty.