This bulb provides a bright light in a blue-white range (4000K). This effect is achieved through the addition of xenon gas inside the bulb.
Direct replacement of the original bulb on any bike that uses H4.
With Triumph :
- Bonneville, Thruxton, Scrambler 2001-2016
- Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler 2016+
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+)
- Thruxton 1200/1200R (2016+)
- Bobber 2017+
- America, Speedmaster 2001-2016
- Thunderbird, Legend, Adventurer 1995-2004
- Thunderbird 1600/1700 (2009+)
- Rocket III (2004+)
- Tiger 900 and 955 (1993-2006)
- Tiger 800 and 1200 (2010+)
- Speed Triple et Daytona 955 (1998-2006)
- Speed Triple 1050 (2005+)
- Sprint 955 and 1050 ST (not for GT which takes H7)
- Street Triple 675 (2005+)
Attention : 100W bulbs are not authorized for use on public roads in most countries.
ça éclaire mieux mais ça chauffe pas mal, n'est-ce pas dangereux?
Excellent. A definite improvement over the standard 56/60W, noticable difference when driving at night.
ça eclaire mieux c clair