Fork Stanchions for Triumph motorbikes (pair)
- Triumph Bonneville (all versions 2001-2016, 790/865cc - length 605mm, diam 41mm)
- Triumph Thruxton (all versions 2004-2016, 865cc - length 610mm, diam 41mm)
- Triumph Scrambler (all versions 2006-2016, 865cc - length 641mm, diam 41mm)
- Triumph Legend TT, Adventurer, Thunderbird 900* (length 628mm, diam 43mm)
- Triumph Thunderbird 900*/Sport (length 620mm, diam 43mm)
- Tiger 800 standard/XC, 2011-2014 (length 580mm, diam 45mm)
- Tiger 955i (toutes versions 2001-2006, length 732mm, diam 43mm)
- Tiger 1050 (toutes versions 2007+ incl SE/Sport, length 588mm, diam 43mm)
Other models : please ask.
* both lengths were fitted at the factory for Thunderbird 900, please check before ordering.
Pair of replacement fork stanchions, high quality: made of high-carbon steel, quality chrome plating to ensure the smoothest surface possible, and durability (we saw some tubes made in China rusting after year or two ...).
Brand Tarozzi, Italian specialists of motorcycle forks.
Manufacture in their workshop in Bologna.
Same dimensions as the original tubes.
Please note, the tubes are "ready to fit" : unlike some low-end tubes, retaining rings are incorporated into the design of the tube. No need to remove the ring from the original tube with a grinder and re-weld them to the new tube!
12 month warranty.