Oil Drain Plug + Seal for Triumph motorcycles
It's tempting to reuse the sump plug that is already there but a new screw provides a guarantee of cleanliness, and an improved magnetic performance compared with the original Triumph bolt.
Suitable for all modern Triumph:
- Bonneville, Scrambler, Thruxton, all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- America and Speedmaster, all versions 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (2016+)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+)
- Thruxton 1200/1200R (2016+)
- Bobber (2017+)
- Thunderbird 900*, T-bird Sport, Legend TT, Adventurer
- Rocket III
- Thunderbird 1600 and 1700 Storm
- Daytona and Street Triple 675
- Tiger 900, 955, 1050, 800 and 1200
- Speed Triple, Daytona and Sprint 1050
The 14mm version is also available a "Racing" plug, machined from solid alloy. The bolt head is pierced to allow the passage of a safety cable (which prevents the screw from shedding over time) - this cable is necessary in certain motorcycle racing formulas!
Fits on the following Triumph models, with 885cc engine:
- Thunderbird 900 1995-1996*
- Daytona 900 1993-1996
- Speed Triple 900 1994-1996
- Sprint 900 1993-1999
* Tbird 900 : vis de 22mm en 1995-1996, vis de 14mm après : vérifiez votre moto avant de commander si vous n'êtes pas sûr.
12 month warranty.