"Low UK" Comfort Handlebars
- Triumph Bonneville, Thruxton, Scrambler (all versions 2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Triumph Thunderbird, Legend and Adventurer (1995-2004)
- Triumph Street Twin 900 (2016+)
- Triumph Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+)
A Norman Hyde bestseller in England, this "Low UK" handlebar gives a great riding position, as your hands will be positioned a few centimeters lower but closer to you - these few centimeters will make a world of difference, no more back pain !
Its dimensions allow reuse of original cables and hoses.
Available in 22mm or 25mm diameter, take the same diameter as already on your bike to reuse al the commands !
Compared to the original handlebar of Bonneville:
- 720mm width (730mm Bonneville)
- 60mm height (100mm Bonneville)
- 160mm throwback (130mm Bonneville)
Easy installation with basic tools. All equipments located on the original handlebar (handles, controls, mirrors, etc.) can be reused.
12 month warranty.