- Triumph Bonneville, Thruxton, Scrambler (all versions 2001-2016, 790/865cc)
- Triumph Street Twin, Street Cup, Bonneville T100/T120, Thruxton 1200* (2016+)**
* Not suitable for Thruxton 1200R with reversed fork.
** On Twins 2016+, the brackets need to be positioned lower to avoid contact between the headlight and the instruments - see photo on Street Twin.
Pair of headlight brackets that give your bike a modern, sporty look compared to the original arms.
Solid aluminum construction, detailed on CNC machine.
Finished in satin black by anodization.
- Undo the original headlight from its brackets
- Lower the fork tubes so as to remove the original sleeves and headlight brackets
- Insert in their place the new headlight supports
Requires the re-location of the indicators on some models, see here.
Très belle finition et montage sans problèmes si on prend son temps
Trés beau produit, les pattes se montent parfaitement.