Fork Stanchions for Triumph motorbikes (pair)
- Bonneville 2001-2016 (790/865cc)
- Thruxton 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Scrambler 2006-2016 (865cc)
- Legend TT, Adventurer, Thunderbird 900* (length 628mm, diam 43mm)
- Thunderbird 900*/Sport (length 620mm, diam 43mm)
- Tiger 800/885/955/1050/1200
- Rocket III
- Thunderbird 1600/1700 Storm, Commander, LT
- Street Triple 675
- Speed Triple 900/955/1050
- Daytona 675/900/955
- Sprint 955/1050
To order, select the corresponding version in the drop-down menu and indicate the model, version and year of your bike in the space provided.
* both lengths were fitted at the factory for Thunderbird 900, please check before ordering.
Pair of replacement fork stanchions, high quality: made of high-carbon steel, quality chrome plating to ensure the smoothest surface possible, and durability (we saw some tubes made in China rusting after year or two ...).
Brand Tarozzi, Italian specialists of motorcycle forks.
Manufacture in their workshop in Bologna.
Same dimensions as the original tubes, direct replacement.
Please note, the tubes are "ready to fit" : unlike some low-end tubes, retaining rings are incorporated into the design of the tube. No need to remove the ring from the original tube with a grinder and re-weld them to the new tube!
12 month warranty.