Front brake discs Tiger 900/955/1050 (pair)
Upgrade ! Fit a floating disc on your bike for less money than Triumph charges for a fixed disc !
Triumph Tiger - several versions to fit your bike :
- Tiger 900 (1998-2000 with 2 discs, from VIN 71699)*
- Tiger 955 (2000-2004 with wire wheels)*
- Tiger 955 (2005-2006 with alloy wheels)**
- Tiger 1050 (all versions 2007+ incl SE and Sport)**
Please note : not compatible with Tiger 900 with single disc (1992-1998)
* on these versions you are replacing the original fixed discs by floating discs - upgrade ! You will receive discs designed and made by the Italian specialist Newfren.
** on these versions you will receive discs designed and manufactured by EBC Brakes, British specialist high performance brakes.
CAUTION - Your bike has two front discs, always change both discs simultaneously.
Floating brake disc for a high quality brake 'touch', reduced weight and better performance than a fixed disk "in one piece". Light alloy centre plate, anodised black.
Brake disc made of high quality stainless steel (high carbon content). The disc is cast then hardened and annealed in several steps to ensure flawless durability (no warping, even in heavy use). It is then cold machined and drilled for easy temperature dissipation and weight reductiion. Last step, the disc is polished to a perfect finish. The result, a quality of braking without comparison !
Fits in direct replacement of the original disc (same dimensions in every way). It is advisable to put new pads with a new disc.
12 month warranty.