Drive-Belt Kit for Triumph Twins 900/1200cc
For all 900/1200cc Twins from 2016+.
Several kits to fit your bike:
- Street Twin, Street Cup, Street Scrambler (ratio 65/27, belt 126 teeth)
- Bonneville T100/T120 (61/27, belt 126 teeth)
- Thruxton 1200 and 1200R (70/27, belt 132 teeth)
For Bobber and Speedmaster 1200 see here.
IMPORTANT : Fitment requires grinding a small section of the gearbox casing. As a result, this kit will only be sold to professionals. Private individuals are advised to refer to their dealer in the first instance.
Designed and manufactured by FreeSpirits, Italian specialist in high-performance equipment. High quality workmanship. The kit includes front sprocket, rear pulley, belt and all fixings required.
Warning: the original chain guard is not compatible with this kit, see optional chain cover. The original front sprocket cover is compatible.
- Much smoother operation, no chain "jolts" when you change gear
- Reduces the weight and power loss compared to a chain
- No need for regular maintenance, lubrication or chain tensioning !
- Longevity : the belt can do 50.000km or more without problems
- The rear wheel stays clean
Assembly instead of the chain and original gears.
Comes with detailed instructions.
12 month warranty.