Engine Protection Bobbins for Triumph Twins
Two versions to fit your bike:
Version A for*
- Triumph Bonneville, all versions 790/865cc (2001-2016)
- Triumph Thruxton 900 (2004-2016)
- Triumph America and Speedmaster 790/865cc (2001-2016)
Version B for**
- Triumph Street Twin 900, Street Cup (2016+)
- Triumph Bonneville T100/T120 (2016+)
- Triumph Thruxton 1200/1200R (2016+)
** Not suitable for Bobber, Bobber Black or Speedmaster 1200 (2017+).
Not suitable for *Scrambler nor **Street Scrambler.
Engine protection kit to spare your bike's engine in case of a drop : the energy is taken by the bobbins and transmitted to the frame (the bike's strongest part), sparing the engine from damage.
Machined from solid aluminium, powder-coated matt black finish for strength and durability. Bobbins in high-density polymer.
Design and manufacture in Great-Britain by Evo-Tech, specialist of high-performance motorcycle accessories.
Supplied ready to fit with all required bolts.
Attaches to the existing points on the frame, no modification of the bike necessary (fully reversible).
Fitting instructions (2016+, 900/1200cc)
12 month warranty.