Chain & Sprocket Kit for Triumph motorcycles with 885cc engine
Chain, front and rear sprocket from JT-Power, high-quality Japanese manufacturing.
- Triumph Trident 900 (1992-1998)
- Triumph Trophy 900 (1992-2001)
- Triumph Sprint 900 (1993-1999)
- Triumph Speed Triple 900 carb versions (1994-1996)*
- Triumph Daytona 900 (1993-1996)
* Note: EFI versions of 1997-1998 take the same sprockets as the 955cc versions (see here).
Triumph fitted many different sprocket sizes and chain lengths on these bikes. The reality is that they are interchangeable. Check your bike's sizes before selecting your kit, of the same size or, if desired, a different one for a "shorter" or "longer" drive ratio.
To calculate the ratio : size of rear sprocket divided by size of front sprocket (eg, 43/18 = 2,39). The higher the number, the "shorter" the drive is (better accelerations), the lower the number and the "longer" the drive (lower revs for a given bike speed).
12 month warranty.