Chain & Sprocket Kit for Triumph Twins 790/865cc
Chain, front and rear sprocket from JT-Power, high-quality Japanese manufacturing.
For all Triumph Twins from 2001-2016 with 790cc or 865cc air-cooled engines: Bonneville std/T100, Thruxton 900 and Scrambler 900.
- Bonneville 790cc: front 17 teeth, rear 43 teeth, chain 104 links x 525 pitch
- Bonneville 865cc: front 18 teeth, rear 43 teeth, chain 104 links x 525 pitch*
- Thruxton 865cc: front 18 teeth, rear 43 teeth, chain 106 links x 525 pitch
- Scrambler 865cc: front 18 teeth, rear 43 teeth, chain 106 links x 525 pitch
We also offer a 19-teeth front sprocket for a longer drive, like a 6th gear!
All kits are interchangeable so you can take the front sprocket size (17, 18, 19-teeth) that best suits your riding style:
- If you want to "go short" on 865cc, you can fit a 17-teeth front sprocket
- If you want to "go long", a 19-teeth front sprocket
* 2015-2016 versions were factory-fitted with a 520-pitch chains to save a penny or two. Our kits are in 525-pitch and they do fit 2015-16 models with no modification (more durability!).
- long-life ZF Dual-Metal sprocket with GOLD finish
- Gold & Black chain
12 month warranty.