Chain & Sprocket Kit for Triumph Bonneville
Chain, front and rear sprocket from JT-Power, high-quality Japanese manufacturing.
Version A for Bonneville 2001-2016, all versions with 790 and 865cc air-cooled engine.
- Bonneville 790cc: front 17 teeth, rear 43 teeth, chain 104 links x 525 pitch
- Bonneville 865cc: front 18 teeth, rear 43 teeth, chain 104 links x 525 pitch*
* 2015-2016 versions were factory-fitted with a 520-pitch chains to save a penny or two. Our kits are in 525-pitchand they do fit 2015-16 models with no modification (more durability!).
All three kits (17, 18, 19-teeth fron sprocket) are interchangeable, take the same as you have on your bike if you like its behaviour, or...
- For those who want to "go short" on 865cc, you can fit a 17-teeth front sprocket.
- If you want to "go long", a 19-teeth front sprocket is like a 6th gear!
As an option (on version A only) you can opt for a long-life ZF Dual-Metal sprocket with gold finish.
Version B for Bonneville T100 from 2017+, with 900cc liquid-cooled engine.
Front sprocket 17 teeth, rear sprocket 41 teeth, chain 102 links on 520 pitch.
Version C for Bonneville T120 from 2016+, with 1200cc liquid-cooled engine.
Factory fitment: front sprocket 17 teeth, rear sprocket 37 teeth, chain 100 links on 525 pitch.
For those who want a shorter gearing on T120 (quicker responses!), we also have a 17x40x104 kit, select the corresponding version.
12 month warranty.