Braided Stainless-Steel Brake Hoses for Triumph Twins
Exist in front or rear versions for:
- Triumph Bonneville, all versions 2001-2016
- Triumph Thruxton, all versions 2004-2007 (with clip-on bars)
- Triumph Thruxton, all versions 2008-2016 (with flat handlebar)
- Triumph Scrambler, all versions 2006-2016
- Triumph America, all versions 2001-2016
- Triumph Speedmaster, versions with 2 front discs (2003-2010)
- Triumph Speedmaster, versions with 1 front disc (2011-2016)
Complete kits including hose, fittings, fasteners and seals - ready to fit & ride!
Synthetic rubber hose covered with stainless steel braid, coated in a clear flexible plastic (to prevent scratches on the neighboring parts). Stainless-steel "banjo" bolts and screws, copper gaskets.
Compared to ordinary rubber hoses, braided hoses bring a firmer and more accurate braking feel (rubber hoses expand slightly under pressure, stainless steel hoses not), and increased durability.
Designed and made by HEL Performance in Devon. Former subcontractor for Aeroquip, HEL Performance sells under its own brand since 1985.
Easy installation with basic tools.
Requires bleeding the brake system.
12 month warranty.