Front Fender in Aluminum Polished/Brushed
Exists in 3 versions to fit your bike:
Version A for
- Triumph Bonneville, all versions with wire wheels (2001-2016, 790/865cc)*
- Triumph Thruxton, all versions 2004-2016 (865cc)
- Triumph Scrambler, all versions 2006-2016 (865cc)
Version B for Bonneville with alloy/mag wheels 2009-2016
Version C for
- Triumph Street Twin (900cc, 2016+)
- Triumph Street Cup (900cc, 2016+)
- Triumph Street Scrambler (900cc, 2016+)
- Triumph Bonneville T100/T120 (900/1200cc, 2016+)*
Does not fit a Thruxton 1200/R, nor a Bobber (specific mounting method).
*For Bonneville versions, requires the removal of the fender bars.
Hand-manufactured to very high standards from top-quality "Aviation 5052" aluminum sheets, formed and polished/brushed/anodized to a lasting and flawless finish.
Three finished available:
- "mirror polish" (hand-polished)
- brushed alloy (anodized for a perfect and durable aspect)*
- satin black (anodized)
* the brushed version is easy to paint to your choice of colour, after a light sanding.
Some versions exist in two lengths, see visual.
Pre-drilled for a direct and perfect fit on the original fender arch.
Direct replacement of the original fender.
12 month warranty.