Air Injection Elimination Kit for Triumph "Triple" engines
Suitable for all versions and years of the following bikes:
- Triumph Street Triple 675
- Triumph Daytona 675
- Triumph Street Triple 765
- Triumph Speed Triple 955
- Triumph Daytona 955
- Triumph Sprint 955
- Triumph Tiger 1050
- Triumph Speed Triple 1050
Triumph has fitted two different solenoids on these bikes but has not published which bike gets which solenoid. It is therefore necessary to check on your bike which type of solenoid is fitted and choose the kit version accordingly, based on the visual guide provided on the pictures.
Benefits of removing the AIS system :
- Simplified engine environment
- Reduced exhaust gas temperature, thereby limiting the appearance of blue "flaming" on exhausts
- More progressive deceleration, without backfiring
- Small weight gain
The kit includes an electronic "blank connector" which will trick the engine-management system into thinking that the AIS system is still there... so the "engine check" light will not come on !
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original motorcycle, and as such it is no longer strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.