Air Injection Elimination Kit for Triumph 675cc
Exist in two versions to fit your bike :
- Triumph Street Triple et Daytona 675 (all versions except "R")
- Triumph Street Triple et Daytona 675 (all versions "R")
Benefits of removing the AIS system :
- Simplified engine environment
- Reduced exhaust gas temperature, thereby limiting the appearance of blue "flaming" on exhausts
- More progressive deceleration, without backfiring
- Small weight gain
The kit includes an electronic "blank connector" which will trick the engine-management system into thinking that the AIS system is still there... so the "engine check" light will not come on !
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original motorcycle, and as such it is no longer strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.