Air Injection Elimination Kit for Triumph 1050cc
- Triumph Speed Triple 955i
- Triumph Daytona 955i
- Triumph Sprint 955i
- Triumph Tiger 1050, all versions*
- Triumph Speed Triple 1050 "standard" and "R" from 2005-2015*/**
- Triumph Sprint ST/GT 1050
* sold in Europe, North America and Japan only - does not fit versions sold in other countries (different solenoid).
** not compatible on Speed Triple 1050 from 2016+.
This kit allows the removal of the air-recirculation Air Injection System.
Benefits of removing the AIS system :
- Simplified engine environment
- Reduced exhaust gas temperature, thereby limiting the appearance of blue "flaming" on exhausts
- More progressive deceleration, without backfiring
- Small weight gain approx 1kg
The kit includes an electronic "blank connector" which will trick the engine-management system into thinking that the AIS system is still there... so the "engine check" light will not come on !
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original motorcycle, and as such it is no longer strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.