Air Injection Elimination Kit for Triumph 955/1050cc
- Triumph Speed Triple 955i (1999-2004)
- Triumph Sprint RS/ST 955i (1999-2004)
- Triumph Sprint ST/GT 1050 (2005-2015)
- Triumph Tiger 1050 and Sport (2005+)
- Triumph Speed Triple 1050 (all versions 2005+)
Does not fit any other bikes than listed above, even with 955/1050 engines.
Benefits of removing the AIS system :
- Simplified engine environment
- Reduced exhaust gas temperature, thereby limiting the appearance of blue "flaming" on exhausts
- More progressive deceleration, without backfiring
- Small weight gain
The kit includes an electronic "blank connector" which will trick the engine-management system into thinking that the AIS system is still there... so the "engine check" light will not come on !
Also supplied : alloy blanking plates for a finished look.
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original motorcycle, and as such it is no longer strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.