Air Injection Elimination Kit for Triumph 675/765cc
Version A for
- Triumph Street Triple 675 std (2007-2017)
- Triumph Daytona 675 std (2005-2017)
Version B for
- Triumph Street Triple 675R (2009-2017)
- Triumph Daytona 675R (2011-2017)
- Triumph Street Triple 765 (all versions 2017+)
Benefits of removing the AIS system :
- Simplified engine environment
- Reduced exhaust gas temperature, thereby limiting the appearance of blue "flaming" on exhausts
- More progressive deceleration, without backfiring
- Small weight gain
The kit includes an electronic "blank connector" which will trick the engine-management system into thinking that the AIS system is still there... so the "engine check" light will not come on !
Also supplied : alloy blanking plates for a finished look.
Note: This change makes your non-compliant with the original motorcycle, and as such it is no longer strictly legal for road use. The installation of this kit is your responsibility.